Thursday, July 21, 2011

I love Coke and Coke is me.


Life right now is getting so overwhelming. School, family, homework, friends, classes, more classes. Sometimes I wonder how my widdle body can handle all this crazy shizzz. I feel like I am a can of Coke that's bound to blow up sooner or later. I need to catch up on my sleep. I need to get more organized. I need to get more hydrated and seriously stop with all the junk food and McDonalds....ah. Not healthy at all. Welcome to the life of Anis Ashaari.


// OH BY THE WAY

You know what I honestly hate? Why people these days can't set their fcking minds straight. People in general are getting annoying. And it's driving me absolutely insane. It's getting to the point where I feel that it's plain immaturity for real. No, I am not gonna say what it is exactly that I'm talking about because I don't feel the need to. But DAYUM! Get real and be real. Otherwise, take your butt somewhere else and stop wasting your time.