Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Abah's Day.


So, we are going to celebrate Father's Day tomorrow, on Sunday. Father's Day means big to anyone but not for me, might be because my father and I do not have special bonds since I was a little girl. Yes, as you can read on my Twitter.

Don't have guts to wish "Selamat Hari Bapa" to him but I'll always silently pray for his happiness. My wish for now is only one, I hope I can get along with Abah just like others do because myself, desperately need a little love from someone with a tittle "dad".

Hahaha. Sounds desperate but this is all I want to say out loud. Blog speaks for me and I know.. who will listen to this crap things from me aite? Everyone is busy planning a suprise for their father while I'm here, listening to Bruno Mars's songs and happily tumblring. I'm not a burden now. So, peace y'all.