Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy seventeen, myself.

So.. my birthday was in August 5th, and yes I had fun. When I woke up at morning, I was checking my phone, facebook and twitter, and I got 320973289473289472938429048920489274892230912382 birthday wishes! Man that's sweet. All of you! So I just want to say that I have the best followers on Blogger and also Twitter, not forget Facebook friends, EVER! Thank you all for being there for me no matter what happens. Getting to "virtually" know you has been such a pleasure and I welcome getting to know any of you who may be lurking in the shadows. I don't bite. Not too hard anyway.

"Dear Allah, so this is the year, I've been living in Your world for seventeen years and still counting. I don't want ask much, I just want You to help me keep being strong. My life is so, ugh I can't even describe. O Allah, stay with me. Take whoever you want from my life but not my family. Please."      

// My birthday present     
 
 

Thanks again everyone! xo