Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Life goes on until the end.


As sometimes happens. We stop and we linger and we think to ourselves, What would it be like if we weren't who we are? What would it be like if we didn't meet the people we've met? No one has an answer for those questions and it will always remain trivial. But I do know is that I've met a lot of people. Some stay, some go. Some matter more than others, and others never mattered at all.

For a while, I truly thought I'd forget people and so, I started to write a book where each page was about a different person. But as I wrote and wrote and wrote, I realized that it was ridiculous because no matter how many pages I wrote on, paper seemed to always run out. Each day, I'd learn something new and I'd see things in a different way and my ideas and thoughts are constantly evolving.