Saturday, September 17, 2011

What we dwell on is who we become.


Tell me otherwise, but why over my dead body does life always have the audacity to disappointed the shut out of me?

I know it is said and constantly reminded that the past shouldn't be dwelled on. Tell me not, but I'm sure it's just human nature. As much as I know that people know it is in their deepest conscience to get rid of vanity, it still is our virtue to do what we do as humans, and that's to seek the real reasons behind every happening. It is not wrong to do wrong, yet it is not right to always be right. We are not made to be perfect. Hence, the reason why problems are healthy. It gives us reasons why we make mistakes, so that we can learn from them and find it in our right minds to move on and forget. The best way out is always through.