Saturday, November 26, 2011

New life after a year.


As ridiculous as this may sound, he's teaching me everyday what it means to truly love someone. I never knew or never imagined I could care for someone so much as I do with him. I tell him everyday how amazingly wonderful he is because I mean it and whether he chooses to believe it or not he is. I like telling him how wonderful of a boyfriend he is, how wonderful of a person he is and everything else that comes with that.  We're no longer (for the mean time) being in brother-sister relationship, but now I'm extremely lucky to have ended up with him. He's seen me at my worst, and constantly brings out the best in me. He's constantly putting up with me with all the baggage that comes along with me, but he never complains.

That's another thing I love about this boy, he's completely patient with me and the things I do. He never gets mad at me (which surprises me greatly). The patience he has with me is out of this world. Even when I'm uberly forgetful, and sometimes I leaves him just like that, I could ever say, he's still there regardless. I can't thank him enough for doing the things he does, for putting up with me, for being with me.

I know there have been days where I'm a emotional wreck and I question are you so sure about not leaving me, but like you said you know you'll come back no matter what. Thank you always standing by my side and being my support system, and putting up with whatever I give you. I don't know what I'd do without you. Though you make me extremely crazy some days and I don't know what the hell to do with you, at the end of the day you make me smile like crazy and happier than ever.

Bro, don't be surprised when you read this because you know everything already, but if you don't know all the things above, well here you go. Hahaha. Thank you for everything, I love you to pieces. To infinity and beyond, insyaAllah.

p/s he was my crush and now I am something in his life x