Friday, April 8, 2011

You are the only exception.

I got a called from this beautiful girl last night. As I pick up the phone, she was sniffing. Thought she was laughing, I laughed as well. Then I realized she was crying. Again. Frankly speaking I was speechless, I have no guts to talk. All I heard was her cried.

Dear Shahera Zahari, it's been a while since our last laughed. This. This is our last picture. Remember how we walked and I almost fell but you were there to hold me. I miss that moment. It's hurt me when I heard you're crying. There was nothing left said because I, seriously didn't know what to do. I miss you too, my dear. A lot. I just don't know how to say it loud because I have no guts.

You must be strong. What ever shit happens at your school, just remember I am always here to pray for you. Wish will never work because pray is way better than that. Don't cry too much. It's hurt me.

Remember God. Remember me. Don't be afraid because I will never leave you first. Never. I will just keep in silent and pray hardly to make sure everything is alright with you. Ok sayang? Don't cry. Don't.