Saturday, August 27, 2011

Where do I go from here?


Sometimes I wish that I could just spend one more day in the past, but I realize I can't. Sometimes I wish that things would will themselves back normal but they don't. Life is a continuous road and on that road, you meet new friends, lose old friends, and make memories with true friends. Never in my life has trust been more important than now. People, just get the fuck out of my life if you can't do anything but talk shit. It's even worse when you know the truth and twist the truth to make people think of me a certain way.

During the past months, I've found that in time, so many things can change. You can go from being best friends with one person and then complete strangers in one day. People can fall in love for one week then just completely forget about that person. In two years, you won't be the same person you were when you walked away from that one boy either. And possibly, ten years from now, the person you are now won't be who you are then. However, even when time washes away everything, if you had such a strong bond with someone, inside, you'll still be great friends despite everything that you guys go through.

I'm laughing at myself because I've been waiting. Have you ever waited for something for a long time? I mean, really waiting. You wait and you wait and it comes to a point where you start doubting yourself. See, I came a long way, way too far for me to go back. But I'm just doubting. Doubting myself whether it was worth it to begin with.