Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.


My day was chill. Nothing exciting; stayed in bed, ate, be online all day, and decided to watch a movie online. I remembered this one girl on Twitter telling me to watch "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", so I did.

It's a really good movie. Everyone should watch it. But the movie is pretty sad. It's about Jim Carey and this girl who are in love, but then their relationship starts falling, so the girl wanted to move on and she decides to erase all of her memories with him/about him at this clinic. When Jim Carey (Joel) found out that she got her mind cleared, he decided to get his memories cleared as well. The sad part is, while they're erasing the memories of him and the girl, all of the memories come back to him while they're about to be erased, and he realizes how much he wants to keep her there, but he can't do anything about it since he's asleep and the procedure can't be stopped. So throughout the movie, it's just him trying to think of ways in his mind to hide her, where she can't be found. Haha I don't know if that makes sense. But the main point is that I liked the movie.

Come to think of it, if I had the choice to erase my memories of past relationships I'd probably pass. How can you just erase someone like that, and the next day you don't know them anymore. Even though there are memories that hurt us, we should all know that they're there to make us stronger.

Note for today ;
Well it's always been a note. I strongly dislike liars. I strongly dislike people making up stories, or facts to just get someone's interest. Where's the originality in that? But it's all good, karma is a bitch to everyone.